Sunday, October 11, 2015

Memorial Hike for Rick


Today we belong to the memory of Rick
friends and family gathered, we went to Payson canyon to do a memorial hike
planting some Aspen trees and to remember our dear friend with a healing ceremony

Back to the earth Rick from which you came
Back to the place where time is the same
Memories and tears of the day to behold
Laughter and cries and more stories told~~

I belong to my friends, my families hearts
Never again will I feel them apart
I belong to the wind, the rustling leaves,
the rocks, the mountains and all of the trees

Rick we all know the trail you have walked
the elk bugling sounds, the cougar that stalked
the breathes that we breathe
though we know not the count
to make our lives matter each day
as the rain drops
to wash away tears no matter how small

I now belong to Fall~~

10~26~15

I belong to hope, my sweet spirit soars
my soul is alive, I am ready to give
I breathe in the air,
and I'm ready to live~~



No comments:

Post a Comment